This last week was a challenge...... Do you have moments where you feel incapable? You feel (never mind you KNOW) that you are going to fail? Here I'am...faults and all...
This week was hard for me, I felt like a mommy who was not home enough. When your children have difficult moments, and you are not there...... Well, let's just say it kills my heart and ticks me off. I want to be that mom who is unfailing and consistently availible. This week I was at work....not where I needed to be. One knotch on the belt......
This week I was unfair to my husband.... He was on shift and I took my guilt out on him.......
Second knotch on the belt......
This week I focused on my selfishness and not on my God's grace and forgiveness.........
Third knotch on the belt........
Too many knotches....folks.....too many.....
This week, I rediscovered my priorities......I fell deeper in love with my husband.....understood that my God grant's peace and understanding..... and I was struck with the fact that my children need me more than ever....and I can not and will no longer waste a moment.....
This last week was a challenge...tomorrow a fresh start. Change is coming, because I believe that we are meant to live for something more.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hannah, I want you to know how proud mom and I are of you, Jim and the kids. It makes us well up inside with gratitude for the grace of God in your lives. You're good parents and it shows. God will continue to give you grace.
ReplyDeleteI love you much, Dad Morse
I just love your posts and think you guys are terrific...Love the pics of the kids. It makes the miles seem few...Grampa and I love you all very much...You are such a blessing to us...Thank you for being wonderful parents and loving to each other...You made our day......Hugs, Gramma and Gmpa Fozzie
ReplyDelete