Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Big Daddy!

When I asked Jim what he wanted for his birthday this year, he just smiled and said, "To be here with you". Just the simplicity of holding hands, and going out to lunch was heavenly.
This year has been like no other, we have been faced with moments that have taken our breath away in once instance and given us some of our greatest treasures in others.
I'm blessed abundantly by this man and his love for us. Today (his real birthday was yesterday) and each tomorrow to come, we love you.
Happy Birthday Jim/Daddy/My Love.!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to one of the best son-in-laws ever. We love you and are happy to be able to send birthday wishes to you.

    We'll call tomorrow for Jackson's birthday and a late birthday wish to you.

    jmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jim. And Happy Birthday Jackson.

    We love you both very much! And we would love to eat cake with you in celebration of two of our favorite guys.

    Thank you for the gift you sent. I couldn't wait and opened it tonight. The shirts are great. I'll wear one this Sunday. The card was hilarious! We laughed out loud.

    Thank you again! Love, grampa dan

    ReplyDelete