Monday, August 24, 2009

A little late but here none the less....

Little Miss......lost her first tooth at Grandma and Grandpa's house, amazing....the Tooth Fairy still found her!
This is my niece Georg, she is a certified, goof-ball....we love her lots!
This is my nephew Gidder's, little did he know that his controller was not plugged in!
Jax looks thoroughly impressed
Please...........Grandpa can we feed the chickens!
Grandpa, the chicken whisperer.
The boyz who won the hearts of us girls........
Can I go to bed now? Daddy taking it super easy......trust me this is extremely difficult for him to do!
Ok.....so I am behind in my blogging. These pictures were taken about two and a half week ago! Even though Jim was all buggered up we still decided to head to Washington. It was going to be either one of two way's...... Jim would stay home and push himself to much (the man just can't sit still, this is usually really helpful, however in the words of my dad "he needs horse tranquilizers", so he will rest and heal!) or we just head out on a road trip; let Jim rest, be pampered by the family, go and see some of his old fire buddies............ it was decided......off we went!
I apologize to the other cousins, my sister's and little bro (mom, you too) and the rest of our family and friends that I did not get pictures of! Usually Jim is the master picture taker, hence the small portion of pictures! Let me tell you, traveling is exhausting! I am so used to Jim loading the truck, the dogs, and driving. By the time this trip was over all I wanted was a hot shower and a glass of wine (make that three). Again, sometimes you don't appreciate (or at least not fully) how wonderful you have it and how amazing your spouse is until they get hurt!
So thank you to our family and friends! Thanks for the dinners, the conversations and the love. We had a blast!
P.S. Babe, you are the best.......love you much....now hurry and heal......I'm tired (just teasing)!

2 comments:

  1. We loved having you all here. It was different to see Jim trying to relax. By the way, the lounge chair is still here. I'm sure, though, that next time you come Jim won't hardly sit in it but for a moment. He makes me smile!

    Love you, jmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the together times with us too...We missed seeing you all and love seeing the pictures...Praising God, Jim is recovering so well....We are so thankful for that....You all bless us so much....Love to all, Gma D and Foz

    ReplyDelete